Monday, January 7, 2008

Accomplishments in 2007

Sometimes it seems like I'm not making any progress. I think it's a good idea to write down one's accomplishments of the previous year, sometime around New Years. It helps to make it visible.

So here are my accomplishments for 2007.

I completed 9 marathons, and several half marathons and shorter races.

I delivered a scholarly paper at a music theory conference.

I was awarded the "CAGO" (Colleague) certificate from the American Guild of Organists. (This is a professional certification program, and this level is said to be equivalent to the abilities of someone with a bachelor's degree in organ performance).

I established healthier eating habits, including 10 fruits & vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, etc., and have maintained these habits for 3 months. I lost approximately 15 lbs in 2007, and am almost to my goal weight range.

No comments: