Thursday, September 18, 2008

Therapeutic Foot Massage


This is my second attempt at posting a video to my blog. This time I will leave the video at the bottom of the post. Later on, I'll try to learn how to move it.

I would like to commend to you a method of foot massage, for relaxing at the end of the day. All you need is a comfortable bed and a willing cat. In this case, the cat is named Tripod.

She seemed to enjoy the foot massage, and she stayed relaxed until she noticed the camera. It is not surprising, with a name like Tripod, that she'd be interested in photography.

If there is another cat in the room, she might want to help you relax as well.




Calliope let me use the top of her head for finger massage.





Don't forget under the neck!



And here's the video... Hope it works this time!


3 comments:

zuebee said...

A warm and soft foot massage unit with built-in purring action! I only have my little Cairn Terrier doggie who rolls away to expose her tummy for me to scratch when I do the foot rubbing thing on her because I'm too lazy to bend over and scratch her. Kitty massage looks much more inviting!

Queen Sarah said...

Hi Zuebee!!!

I love your profile pic!

It's true, cats are better at this than dogs, but then, I have a hard time trying to get these guys to go for a walk with me. So I guess every critter has its special skills!

Tripod has an unusual interest in feet, even for a cat. I think it is because she is missing one of hers. It is only a deficit when it comes to scratching, though.

Anonymous said...

By GEORGE, what a brilliant idea!

WHERE's my Cat?

DOLLARS to donuts, he's under the bed. ;-D