Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Started an Online Running Journal

I had been keeping a running journal in a Word document, but that wasn't inspiring me very much. For some reason, I feel that it would be better to keep a record of my running online. No one except me will look at it, probably, but just the thought that somebody could makes me think "I'd better not slack off too much."

I don't recommend subscribing to it. It's not going to be very interesting. Just facts and figures, mostly, to document my progress toward my goal (5k at age 100). But sometimes I like to look at other people's running logs, and find them informative, so here it is, in case anyone's interested!

I still plan to put the more interesting things (like race reports and philosophical musings and inspirational thoughts) on this here blog.

If you are looking for the training journal blog, you can find it by going to my profile.

No comments: