Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm Running a 5K with a Mystery Person!


I'm so excited! I'm going to run a 5K with a Mystery Person! This person is a friend of mine who has never run before, and who wants to try running for health reasons, to see how it goes. I'm going to help by giving training tips and moral support, and we will run the 5K together in October.

Since it's this person's first run, nobody knows about it except me, at this point. The Mystery Runner wants it that way.

It is so exciting to do something that one has never done before. This is going to be fun!

I haven't done a 5K in awhile, and was just thinking that I'd like to do one this fall.

I suggested the Kansas City Marathon 5K ~ it is one week after my Chicago marathon, and very close to this person's birthday. As soon as I get the final go-ahead from Mystery Runner, I will register for the 5k.

1 comment:

Lesley Looper said...

What a neat thing to do with a friend! Hope Mystery Person's training is going well.